As an author, it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.
Each paper will be screened to ensure compliance to EURAM’s guidelines. Papers which do not match the EURAM requirements will be desk-rejected and authors will not have the opportunity to submit an updated version.
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before the EURAM 2019 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are to be included in a SEPARATE document).
- The abstract should not exceed 400 words and should be included both in the PDF and the submission form.
- Include 3 keywords in the submission form. A maximum of 6 keywords is allowed.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE anonymised document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The minimum length of the paper is 10 pages. The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all the pages of the paper.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free. Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 2019 submission system (URL to be announced on 3 December 2018).
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference. A presenting author * can only present one paper at the conference.
- If you submit a paper, you agree to review at least two papers for EURAM 2019 in the track you have submitted your paper to.
* ONE PRESENTING AUTHOR PER PAPER SUBMISSION
Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the programme as a presenting author. This policy precludes acceptance of papers for more than one presentation. In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.