Université Paris Dauphine, DRM - Management & Organisation
29 and 30 May 2018
Call for Contributions
Talya Bauer (Portland State University)
Jacqueline Coyle-Shapiro (London School of Economics, to be confirmed)
Neil Conway (Royal Holloway, University of London)
Elaine Hollensbe (University of Cincinnati)
Robert Liden (University of Illinois at Chicago)
Ikram Nasr (EM Lyon Business School)
David Patient (Católica School of Business and Economics, Lisbon)
Lynn Shore (Colorado State University)
The workshop on Research Advances in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management will be held at the University of Paris-Dauphine, in Paris, France, from May 29th to 30th, 2018. We cordially invite researchers and PhD students to submit papers to be presented at the workshop. Please see below for further details concerning the workshop schedule and the submission process.
We invite submissions relating to any of the following topics: work motivation, workplace commitment, organizational justice, psychological contract, organizational trust, organizational identity, decision-making, organizational effectiveness, corporate social responsibility, diversity, intergenerational differences at work, role management, social exchange theories, employment relationships, leadership, work and health, work-home balance, high performance work systems, HRM policies and practices, compensation management, and socialization. Papers exploring new questions in OB-HRM research, with a qualitative or a quantitative perspective, are also encouraged.
We welcome papers that adopt a theoretical or an empirical perspective (quantitative or qualitative) on these topics. Submissions may be research-in-progress, a draft manuscript, or a paper that is ready to be submitted to a journal. PhD students are invited to present advances in their doctoral research projects in order to stimulate discussion and feedback. All papers selected for presentation will be reviewed and commented on by two of the invited guests.
Authors will have 10 minutes to present their research, followed by 20 minutes for discussion, which will include both specific feedback from invited guests and an open discussion with the audience.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is February 8th, 2018.
Please note that for this year Margaux Langlois will be the main point of contact rather than Christine Vicens.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in Word format with names, contact and affiliations with formalized file name (OB2018-Name)
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the Word File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
A Scientific Committee composed of our invited guests will conduct the selection process.
Acceptances will be communicated to authors by March 14th, 2018. You are supposed to attend all to the workshop.
Gregor Bouville, DRM Management & Organisation, Paris Dauphine
Eric Campoy, DRM Management & Organisation, Paris Dauphine
Margaux Langlois, DRM, Paris Dauphine
Pascale De Rozario, CNAM
Ludvig Levasseur, DRM, Paris Dauphine