For the next 2018 edition (July) of the EURAM Newsletter, you are kindly invited to send your contribution filling the following form no later than 25 June.
You may send us news about:
- progress on ongoing and newly launched research projects
- establishment of a new research centre
- grant application success
- forthcoming book
- recently concluded workshop
- new appointments
- new collaborations between institutes
- innovation in teaching methods
- announcement of recently completed doctoral thesis
- and any other news that you wish to publicise to the community.
We kindly ask you to send us contributions of max. 130 words mentioning the URL link to the relevant website.
Please note that only the contributions following the formatting requirements set above and sent by the deadline can be considered for publication in the newsletter.
Please fill in all required fields.