We are pleased to draw your attention to the upcoming deadline for the submission of Call For Papers. The deadline for submission is 10 January 2017 - 2 pm Belgian time.
Call for Papers
To submit your full paper to EURAM 2017:
I. Explore the tracks sponsored by one of the 13 EURAM Strategic Interest Groups (SIGs) or by the 2017 Local Conference Committee and choose the topic and community that corresponds the best with your research.
II. Please respect the deadlines, especially the paper submission deadline: 10 January 2017 - 2 pm Belgian time.
III. Please, comply with the authors’ guidelines.
Explore our SIGs and tracks (for more detail click on the SIG title)
For newcomers to our community: Our 13 SIGs are the building blocks of EURAM. SIG Chairs and Officers nurture communities of scholars who are engaged in specific research areas. Standing tracks are ongoing conversations that you can join and which will continue within a SIG for a number of years. Tracks that are listed as “2017 Tracks” have been selected in a competitive submission and review process (they may become standing tracks from in the future if they prove to be of continued interest). Each SIG General Track invites contributions from all areas related to the SIG specific research area but which are not explicitly covered by other tracks within the SIG.
- SIG 01: BUSINESS FOR SOCIETY (B4S);
- SIG 02: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (COGO);
- SIG 03: ENTREPRENEURSHIP (ENT);
- SIG 04: FAMILY BUSINESS RESEARCH (FABR);
- SIG 05: GENDER, RACE AND DIVERSITY IN ORGANISATIONS (GRDO);
- SIG 06: INNOVATION (INNO);
- SIG 07: INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT (IM);
- SIG 08: MANAGING SPORT (SPORT);
- SIG 09: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR (OB);
- SIG 10: PROJECT ORGANISING (PO);
- SIG 11: PUBLIC MANAGEMENT AND NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT (PM&NPM);
- SIG 12: RESEARCH METHODS AND RESEARCH PRACTICE (RM&RP);
- SIG 13: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (SM);
- TRACKS SPONSORED BY THE 2017 LOCAL CONFERENCE COMMITTEE;
As an author, it is crucial to follow the guidelines and formatting instructions to prepare and submit your paper in order to have it published in proceedings.
Each individual is limited to one personal appearance on the programme as a presenting author. This policy precludes acceptance of papers for more than one presentation. In other words, an author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2017 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED; author information and acknowledgements are to be included in a SEPARATE document).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free. Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 2017 website (open as of 1 December 2016)
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference. A presenting author can only present one paper at the conference.
- If you submit a paper, you agree to review at least two papers for EURAM 2017.
Deadlines and key dates
On behalf of the Conference Programme Committee (CPC) and the Local Organising Committee (LOC)